What are ModBars?
- Filling, nutritious, and affordable snack bars that cater to active individuals. We offer a wide range of flavors, from protein to trail mix to energy.
What allergies do you cover?
- Nut Free: Viking Whey, Milky Whey, javaStrip, Gold Rush
- Vegan: javaStrip
- Dairy Free: javaStrip
- Other: we are working toward introducing a gluten-free flavor.
When was ModBars created?
- We first formed in 2016 and officially became an LLC in March of 2017.
Where are ModBars made?
- We manufacture our bars at Tastemakers, a commercially licensed shared kitchen out of Washington, D.C. Every bar is baked and packaged by the founders.
How do I get my own ModBars?
- Online: we offer free delivery to certain areas in the DMV and ship nationwide.
- Retail: we sell at Derwood Farmers Market (Saturdays 9am-1pm), Seven Locks Swim & Tennis Club, Bannockburn Swimming Club, Little Falls Swimming Club, and Mill Creek Towne Swim Associates.
Why us over them?
- We offer the premium features and ingredients of expensive brands, but at a more affordable price. In comparison to companies such as “a man climbing the edge of a mountain bar”™ and “a really friendly bar”™, ModBars contain higher amounts of protein and fiber and lower amounts of sugar.
How can I stay up-to-date on all things ModBars?
- Social Media: we post regularly on Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube (@modbars).
- Newsletter: subscribe below.